10 Series+ Upper Arm Blood Pressure MonitorModel: BP791IT | In Stock |
- Connect to your PC via USB cable to track readings over time
- Compatible with Microsoft® HealthVault™
- Dual sensors automatically double check each reading
The Omron 10+ series upper arm blood pressure monitor has advanced features that provide users with detailed information to better manage their heart health. With a touch of a button, you can learn all you need to know about your blood pressure and be reassured you’re getting an accurate reading, thanks to the Calibration Check System and the Cuff Wrap Guide.
- Compatible with Microsoft® HealthVault™: Connect the unit to your computer using the included USB cable to log, track and share your readings online.
- Compatible with Omron Health Management Software: Track your progress toward better blood pressure health and see how your measurements trend over time. Software CD not included with product. OHMS can be downloaded here.
- Calibration Check System: Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate.
- Cuff Wrap Guide: Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
- TruRead: Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the internationally recognized guidelines for home blood pressure measurement.
- Comfit Cuff: Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings.
- Two User Mode: Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- BP Level Indicator: Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood pressure levels.
- 200 Memory Storage: 100 memory storage capacity for each user (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector: Detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear, alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
- Advanced Averaging: With a touch of a button, you can review an eight week history of your weekly morning and evening blood pressure averages.
- AC Adapter: AC adapter plugs into your wall and ensures your monitor is ready to use whenever you are.
NOTE: OHMS is not compatible with third party health management programs, such as Microsoft® HealthVault™, Google Health or WalkingSpree. If you are using one of these programs, please follow the directions provided with that software program.
Includes: main unit, ComFit Cuff (9″-17″), USB cable, AC Adapter, 4 AA batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide
Your Omron® BP791IT 10 series Plus Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding the arm cuff and batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 5 years from the date of purchase, when used
in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The arm cuff is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within one year from the date of purchase when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any monitor or arm cuff covered by the above warranties. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.