7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure MonitorModel: BP760 | Discontinued |
- Pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms
- Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the arm
- 60 memory storage capacity with date and time stamp
The Omron 7 series upper arm blood pressure monitor offers precision and comfort with a simple and accurate interface. The included ComFit Cuff and Cuff Wrap Guide ensure a snug fit and an accurate reading each and every time you monitor. This model also offers a memory storage space for up to 60 readings and a blood pressure indicator guide.
- ComFit Cuff: Patented by Omron®, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings.
- Cuff Wrap Guide: Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
- BP Level Indicator: Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood pressure levels.
- 60 Memory Storage: 60 memory storage capacity with date and time stamp that allows you to review the last 30 readings with a touch of a button.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector: Detects irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear, alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
- Advanced Averaging: Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
Includes: main unit, ComFit Cuff (9″-17″), AC adapter, instruction manual, quick start guide
Your Omron® BP760 7 series Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding the arm cuff, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 5 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the
instructions provided with the monitor. The arm cuff is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within one year from the date of purchase when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any monitor or arm cuff covered by the above warranties. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.