7 Series™ Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor – BP652
The Omron 7 series wrist blood pressure monitor is slim and more discrete for readings anywhere you go. It employs smart Heart Guide Technology, which is automatically activated the moment your wrist is at heart level, for a precise reading every time.
- Slim Portable Design: Discrete and convenient portable wrist unit allows users to monitor their blood pressure at home, work or anywhere.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector: This monitor can detect and alert you to irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured.
- Heart Guide Technology: Automatically activates when your wrist is at heart level, ensuring consistently accurate readings. Flashing orange and blue indicator lights help guide your wrist to your heart level, making it easier to find the correct position.
- Two User Mode: Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- BP Level Indicator: Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood pressure levels.
- 200 Memory Storage: 100 memory storage capacity for each user (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector: Detects irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear, alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
- Advanced Averaging: Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
- Includes: main unit, storage case, 2 AAA batteries, instruction manual and quick start guide.
- Limited 5 year warranty.