Alvita Optimized Pedometer With Four Activity ModesModel: HJ-321 | In Stock |
- Tracks steps, aerobic (brisk) steps, distance and calories burned
- Counts steps accurately when positioned flat, vertically or horizontally
- Stores up to 7 days of information in memory
Designed for power walking and aerobic exercise, the Alvita Optimized (HJ-321) counts your aerobic steps separately from normal walking steps, as well as the distance, calories burned, and time you’ve traveled, giving you more information about your overall activity level. It accurately counts every step, using Omron’s Tri-Axis Technology. Just wear it on your hip or place it in your bag or pocket.
- Four Tracking Modes: Tracks normal walking steps, aerobic "brisk" steps, calories, and distance.
- Tri-Axis Technology: Counts steps accurately and quietly, whether positioned flat, vertically, or horizontally.
- Accuracy:: Unlike other pedometers that use a pendulum design, this product features smart sensor technology so it won't miscount steps.
- Weekly Log: Stores up to seven days of information in memory; resets to zero at midnight, so you're ready to go every morning.
- Automatic Reset: The slate gets wiped clean at midnight, so you can easily track your daily steps and distance.
Includes: pedometer, holder, lithium battery, screwdriver, instruction manual
Your OMRON HJ-321 Pedometer, excluding the battery, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the unit. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any Pedometer covered by the above warranties. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.