Tri-Axis Pedometer With Four Activity Modes – HJ-321
Designed for power walking and aerobic exercise, the HJ-321 counts your aerobic steps separately from normal walking steps, as well as the distance, calories burned, and time you’ve traveled, giving you more information about your overall activity level. It accurately counts every step, using Omron’s Tri-Axis Technology. Just wear it on your hip or place it in your bag or pocket.
- Four Tracking Modes: Tracks normal walking steps, aerobic "brisk" steps, calories, and distance.
- Tri-Axis Technology: Counts steps accurately and quietly, whether positioned flat, vertically, or horizontally.
- Accuracy:: Unlike other pedometers that use a pendulum design, this product features smart sensor technology so it won't miscount steps.
- Weekly Log: Stores up to seven days of information in memory; resets to zero at midnight, so you're ready to go every morning.
- Automatic Reset: The slate gets wiped clean at midnight, so you can easily track your daily steps and distance.
- Includes: pedometer, holder, lithium battery, screwdriver and instruction manual.
- Limited 1 year warranty.