Become Listed as an OMRON Authorized Internet Reseller
If you are interested in being listed as an Omron Authorized Internet Reseller, please review the requirements below prior to completing the Inquiry Form. Omron does not give one time authorizations or exceptions to the authorization criteria below. Incomplete applications or applications missing requested documentation will not be reviewed. Completion and return of the inquiry form does not constitute acceptance. Omron reserves the right at its sole discretion to deny authorization for any reason. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the inquiry submission and review process.
Omron Authorized Internet Reseller program is only applicable to the United States and for Resellers who principally sell through the internet.
Omron Authorized Internet Reseller Requirements
To qualify and remain an Omron Authorized Internet Reseller, your business must adhere to this Omron Authorized Internet Reseller Policy at all times.
- Maintain Current Business Information & Disclose All Locations That Carry Omron Maintain accurate and up-to-date company information and disclose all retail locations that carry Omron throughout the term of your reseller relationship with Omron. Qualifying retail locations can only be one of the following: your physical brick & mortar store(s), your commerce-enabled website(s), or temporary storefronts (events, trade shows, pop up stores, etc.).
- Report Sell-Thru for and E-Commerce Sites Reseller must provide sell-thru information by SKU and approved retail location upon request. Omron reserves the right to perform an audit of financial statements pertaining to Omron sales or the business operations (conduct) to ensure compliance with this policy.
- Omron’s Intellectual Property Rights Reseller must comply with Omron’s Intellectual Property Rights and represent yourself as a Omron Authorized Reseller in all online advertising & sales collateral. Setting up businesses, registering domain names, or social media usernames that contain any of Omron’s trademarks is strictly prohibited. To ensure compliance with Omron’s Authorized Internet Reseller Policy, you must only use approved marketing materials for all Omron products. You can read the entirety of Omron’s Intellectual Property Rights here: https://omronhealthcare.com/terms-conditions/
- Omron’s Minimum Advertised Price Policy Reseller must understand their obligations under Omron’s MAP Policy and abide by them. You can read the Policy in its entirety here: https://omronhealthcare.com/map-policy/
- Only Purchase Omron Products Directly From Omron or through an Omron Authorized Reseller/Distributor Reseller must not buy Omron products from other retailers, or from other sources not explicitly endorsed by Omron.
- Only Sell Omron Products in Original Packaging Reseller may not alter original Omron packaging in any way prior to reselling Omron products. Removing Omron products from packaging and reselling Omron products in a different packaging or under a different name is strictly prohibited.
- Customer Confusion Reseller will not advertise, market, display, or demonstrate non-Omron products together with Omron products in a manner that would create the impression that the non-Omron products are made by, endorsed by, or associated with Omron.
- Sell to Customer(s) Within An Assigned Country Reseller must restrict customer order shipments to shipping addresses located within your assigned country (United States). This includes selling or shipping Omron products to end consumers online if your territory does not include the online channel. Reseller must restrict customer order shipments to shipping addresses located within your assigned country or designated territory. This includes selling or shipping Omron products to end consumers online if your territory does not include the online channel.
- Ensure PCI Compliance Reseller must ensure PCI compliance for all approved commerce-enabled websites owned & operated by your company.
- Security Measures from E-Commerce Sites and Fraud Protection Reseller must ensure industry-standard e-commerce security and fraud protection measures are in place, including two-factor authentication, authorized territory shipping restrictions, and customer fraud resolution procedures.
- Obey the Law, Abide by Policy Rules & Serve Customer Needs Reseller must ensure industry-standard e-commerce security and fraud protection measures are in place, including two-factor authentication, authorized territory shipping restrictions, and customer fraud resolution procedures. Failure to comply with all of the terms in Omron’s Authorized Internet Reseller Policy will result in suspension or termination of your account.
Failure to comply with all of the terms in Omron’s Authorized Internet Reseller Policy will result in suspension or termination of your account. If you meet the above pre-requisites, fill out and submit the inquiry form below. An Omron representative will contact you with your inquiry status within 4-6 weeks.