7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure MonitorModel: BP652 | Discontinued
The Omron 7 series wrist blood pressure monitor is slim and more discrete for readings anywhere you go. It employs smart Heart Guide Technology, which is automatically activated the moment your wrist is at heart level, for a precise reading every time.
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended
- Compact and portable design means you can monitor whenever and wherever it’s most convenient
- Heart Guide Technology senses when your wrist is at heart level before it begins monitoring making operation simple and readings precise
- Automatically averages your last 3 readings taken over 10 minutes for a more accurate overview
- Saves 200 readings so that you can maintain a comprehensive record of your blood pressure
Includes: main unit, storage case, 2 AAA batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide
Your BP652 IntelliSense® Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding the wrist cuff and batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 5 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any monitor or wrist cuff covered by the above warranties. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.