Alvita Ultimate PedometerModel: HJ-329 | Discontinued
Every step you take is in the direction of a healthier lifestyle, so why not find out how many steps you are taking each day with Omron’s Alvita Ultimate Pedometer (HJ-329). Replacing the popular HJ-112, the small and lightweight Alvita Ultimate features Omron’s validated tri-axis technology allowing you to stow it in your pocket or purse and still get an accurate step count, while also offering the traditional option of wearing it on your hip with the enclosed holder.
- 4 tracking modes measure walking steps, aerobic steps, distance covered and calories burned to show how much you’ve progressed
- Tri-Axis technology keeps this fitness tracker accurate in almost any position, so you can keep it in your purse, pocket or on your hip and never miss a step
- Auto stride length calculation makes setup simple and assures a more precise distance measurement
- 7-Day memory allows you to store and review up to one week of activity data
- Automatic reset function resets the pedometer at midnight every night for the most precise daily count
- Lightweight construction (it weighs less than an ounce) with large display and buttons make it discreet and easy to operate
Includes: pedometer, holder, strap with clip, lithium battery, instruction manual
Your OMRON HJ-329 Pedometer, excluding the battery, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the unit. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any Pedometer covered by the above warranties. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.