CompAir Nebulizer SystemModel: NE-C801 | Available at Authorized Partners
CompAir is the smallest, lightest, most convenient tabletop nebulizer – ever. Omron’s advanced design and engineering allows it to administer medication as effectively as table top models three times its size. The CompAir nebulizer system offers an affordable and efficient alternative for patients experiencing asthma, COPD or other respiratory conditions.
Caution: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed healthcare practitioner
- Smallest, lightest tabletop nebulizer weighing less than 3 oz. (3.5x lighter than most other compressor models)
- Fast, efficient operation with a nebulization rate of 0.30mL/minute and particles as small as 5 um MMD
- Quiet motor runs at just 46dB (or about the volume level of your refrigerator)
- Advanced engineering allows it to administer medication as effectively as tabletop models three times its size
- Affordable and efficient alternative for anyone with asthma, COPD or other respiratory conditions
Includes: unit, nebulizer kit, mouthpiece, air tube, ac adapter, 4 air filters, storage bag, instruction manual
Your OMRON NE-C801 Compressor Nebulizer, excluding the nebulizer kit, inhalation accessories, air tube and air filters, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 3 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the compressor nebulizer. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any compressor nebulizer covered by the above warranties. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.