FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
FAQs: Update to OMRON Connect 6.2.0
Yes, you will be required to login again after updating to the new app. If you forgot the password, you can reset it by tapping the “Get help signing in” link on the login screen.
This could be because you may have created an account with an email address, which is not accepting emails at this time. Please reset the password from the app.
If you don’t have access to that email address to complete the reset process or if you did not receive the password reset email, please call us at +1 (800) 634-4350 or contact us. You will need to answer some questions to confirm your account details. We will verify your details and provide an option to reset the password.
You have a Premium Subscription with the previous version of OMRON connect US/CAN app, which must be managed from the Kardia app only. To download the Kardia App:
Go to App Store (iOS device) or Play Store (Android device) and download the “Kardia” app, and login with your OMRON connect US/CAN credentials.
Kardia 6L is only supported by Alivecor in their Kardia app. Download the Kardia app and login with your OMRON connect US/CAN credentials.
To download the Kardia App:
Go to App Store (iOS device) and Play Store (Android device) and download the Kardia app, and login with your OMRON connect US/CAN credentials.
No, it will not. To manage your current subscription, you will need to download and use the Kardia app to continue the subscription benefits. You can manage or cancel your subscription by visiting Kardia app.
To do so, download the Kardia app:
Go to the App Store (iOS device) or Play Store (Android device) and download the Kardia app, and login with your OMRON connect US/CAN credentials.
With this update, it may take up to 24 hours for all of your data to be synced to your account. Please note that if you have previously set BP and medication reminders, you will need to set them again to receive notifications.
This app update requires you to subscribe to premium services and save the medication details again.
No, you will not be required to pair the device again. You will be provided with an option to “Test” the connection between the new app and the monitor. The app will retain the monitor user selection.
If the “Test” procedure fails, you will be provided with an option to pair the monitor with the app. Follow the instructions within the app to pair again. On successful pairing, the app will retain the monitor user selection.
If you are not able to pair your blood pressure monitor after the Test procedure failed, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Skip the pairing flow and go to the Dashboard.
Step 2: Go to Settings on your smart device to remove the OMRON device from Bluetooth settings.
To remove the Blood Pressure Monitor from the Bluetooth Settings on iOS smart devices:
- Open the Settings app on the smart device.
- Locate “Bluetooth” and tap it. (See the screen below)
- Check the list under “MY DEVICES” and find a device that starts with “HEM” or “BP”.
- Tap the “i” button on right against the device.
- Tap on “Forget This Device” button to remove from Bluetooth.
To remove Blood Pressure Monitor from Bluetooth Settings on Android smart devices.
- Open the Settings app on the smart device.
- Locate “Bluetooth” and tap it.
- Check the list of “Paired devices” and find the device with “BP” or “BLEsmart…”.
- Unpair the device from Bluetooth settings.
- Bluetooth settings will look like the images below:ngs on your smart device.
Once the steps above are completed, open the OMRON connect US/CAN App. Go to Profile -> Connected Devices and tap the “Add new device” button to pair the Blood Pressure Monitor and start syncing your Blood Pressure readings.
NOTE: If you cannot find Bluetooth settings on your smart device, please check with the smart device provider to locate Bluetooth settings on your smart device.
- Ensure that Autosync is ON for the paired device. This can be verified by tapping on (+) sign –> Go to Profile à Go to connected devices à Verify Auto Sync is ON. This ensures that app syncs data from you monitor every 3 minutes. You can also open the app, to start the sync process.
- You can manually transfer your data from the monitor. To do so:
- Press the Start/Stop button on the blood pressure monitor to clear the monitor screen.
- Press the clock button, transfer button or Bluetooth button on the monitor to put the monitor in transfer mode. You will see a flashing “O” on the monitor.
- Tap the Sync icon in app dashboard (Located on the top right corner).
- If the sync continues to fail, follow the steps to un-pair and re-pair the blood pressure monitor as described in the question “I am unable to pair my Blood Pressure Monitor”. Re-pairing will not delete the reading from the monitor.
- Turn ON the OMRON connect location permission. To tell the OMRON connect US/CAN app that it has permission to access locations, go to:
iOS: (Required for background data transfer only) Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services -> Tap on “OMRON connect” app and turn ON Location
Android: Settings -> Location -> App permissions -> Tap on “OMRON connect” app and turn ON Location
Note: The exact path may vary depending on your smart device.