What is KardiaMobile by AliveCor?
A heart beats 100,000 times per day. Along with blood, each beat is rich with information. Kardia allows you to quickly access, track and analyze your heart’s health, giving you and your doctor a proactive, clinically-proven way to care for your heart.
Peace of mind in your pocket
Kardia is the most clinically-validated mobile EKG available1.
EKG in 30-Seconds. Smaller than a credit card, Kardia allows you to capture a medical-grade EKG in just 30-seconds from anywhere, anytime.
Track and Share. Kardia’s app-based service enables you to proactively care for the health of your heart. Now you can capture reliable heart activity data and relay it to your doctor to inform your diagnosis and treatment plan.
More Than EKGs. With Premium subscription, you can easily track your dietary habits, sleep and exercise patterns, in addition to your stated symptoms such as shortness of breath or heart palpitations.
Expert EKG Analysis and More. Kardia offers instant EKG analysis (using machine learning algorithms), and consultations with board-certified cardiologists, so its easy to know whether heart rhythm is normal or if atrial fibrillation is detected.
Hold your heart in your hands.
Smaller than a credit card, KardiaMobile App allows you to capture single-lead EKGs anywhere, anytime. In 30 seconds, it records a medical-grade EKG, which can be relayed to a doctor for analysis and diagnosis. KardiaMobile easily attaches to most smartphones making it convenient to always have with you. KardiaMobile is compatible with most Android and Apple Devices. Click here to view compatible products.
Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Download the Kardia app to your smartphone, tablet, or Apple Watch.
2. Record an EKG in just 30 seconds and know immediately if your heart rhythm is normal.
3. Instantly share your heart data with a doctor, or keep a journal of your EKGs to share at your next appointment.
Comprehensive control with a Premium subscription
Every purchase of Kardia Mobile comes with a free 30-day Premium subscription* including:
- Unlimited storage and history so you can track your heart health over time to detect changes, such as AF, that could lead to stroke
- EKG, heart rate and key modifiable risk factors for stroke (blood pressure, activity, weight) in a single app
- Monthly reports that you can share with your doctor with all the information needed for better care
* Your 30-day free trial begins from the time you receive your KardiaMobile and create an account with the Kardia app. After 30 days, you’ll have the options to purchase Premium for $9.99/month or continue to use Basic.