5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor – 2014 SeriesModel: BP742N | In Stock
The 5 Series home blood pressure monitor with Omron’s Advanced Accuracy helps ensure consistent, precise readings. This model is quick and easy and has a few more features than the 3 Series Upper Arm, like dual settings for two users, memory storage space for up to 100 readings and a wide range cuff that fits standard and large arms. When you trust your heart to Omron, you’ll be empowered by accuracy.
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand
- Dual settings allows two users to store up to 100 blood pressure readings on a single device
- Automatically averages your last 3 readings taken over 10 minutes for a more accurate impression
- Irregular heartbeat detector notifies you if an irregular heartbeat is detected while monitoring
- Wide-range D-ring cuff comfortably accommodates arms from 9” to 17” in circumference
Includes: unit, wide range d ring cuff (fits arms 9″ to 17″ in circumference), 4 AA batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide
Your BP742N Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding the arm cuff and batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 2 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The arm cuff is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 1 year from the date of purchase when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, replace without charge any monitor or arm cuff covered by the above warranty. Replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranty.