Drug-free Pain Management is a Touch Away
Small, portable, and powerful Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) devices from OMRON offer drug-free pain relief for sore or aching muscles of the lower back, shoulder, arm, leg, and more.
Harnessing the natural pain-blocking circuitry of the nervous system, OMRON TENS devices can help relieve chronic, acute, and arthritic pain (including sore, stiff, and achy joints and muscles) without the risks and adverse events of medications.
*Acute pain refers to sore or achy muscles due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities.
Provides relief from:
Leg pain, including hip, thigh, knee, and calf
Provides relief from:
Carpal tunnel syndrome
*The OMRON Heat Pain Pro®, Max Power Relief®, and Pocket Pain Pro™ TENS units are intended for relief from sore or aching muscles of the lower back, arms, or legs due to strain
from exercise or normal household and work activities.10,11,12,13
†The OMRON Avail® TENS unit is designed to alleviate chronic muscle and joint pain on multiple body locations.
Hear from real OMRON TENS users
The OMRON family of over-the-counter TENS devicesView comparison chart >
Pocket Pain Pro® TENS Unit
OMRON Pocket Pain Pro TENS Unit is a simple but powerful, drug-free solution for relief of achy, stiff or sore muscle and joint pain.
Total Power + Heat™ TENS Unit
The OMRON Total Power + Heat TENS Unit is a powerful, drug-free innovative device that relieves chronic, acute* and arthritic pain through the combination of soothing heat and TENS technology.
Max Power Relief® TENS Unit
The OMRON Max Power Relief TENS device offers two times more power* and is one of our most versatile TENS units for the relief of achy, stiff or sore muscle and joint pain.
Focus™ TENS Therapy for Knee
MODEL: PM710-M | PM710-L
OMRON Focus TENS Therapy for Knee is a wearable, wireless, TENS unit that delivers proven and effective TENS technology to alleviate chronic, acute,* and arthritic pain to the lower extremities of the leg. Because this device is wearable and wireless, it allows for pain relief while performing normal daily activities.
- Opioid overdose crisis. National Institute on Drug Abuse. Accessed July 11, 2018. . Updated March 2018
- 115th Congress of the United States. Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act (CARA) 2.0 of 2018, S.2456. Published February 27, 2018. Accessed July 11, 2018.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA strengthens warning that non-aspirin nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can cause heart attacks or strokes [press release]. US Food and Drug Administration. Published July 9, 2015. Accessed July 12, 2018.
- Grosser T, Smyth E, Fitzgerald GA. Anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic agents; pharmacotherapy of gout. In: Brunton LL, Chabner BA, Knollmann BC, eds. Goodman & Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, NY: McGraw Hill Medical; 2011:959-1004.
- Acetaminophen overdose. MedlinePlus. Updated October 1, 2018. Accessed October 25, 2018.
- Vance CGT, Dailey DL, Rakel BA, Sluka KA. Using TENS for pain control: the state of the evidence. Pain Manag. 2014;4(3):197-209.
- Sluka KA, Bjordal JM, Marchand S, Rakel BA. What makes transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation work? Making sense of the mixed results in the literature. Phys Ther. 2013;93(10):1397-1402.
- Jauregui JJ, Cherian JJ, et al. A meta-analysis of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation for chronic low back pain. Surg Technol Int. 2016;28:296-302.
- Hellen K, Hrafnkelsdóttir T, Jern S, Biber B, Mannheimer C, DuttaRoy S. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation induces vasodilation in healthy controls but not in refractory angina patients. J Pain Symptom Manage. 2010;40(1):95-101.
- OMRON Heat Pain Pro [package insert]. Lake Forest, IL: OMRON Healthcare, Inc; 2016.
- OMRON Max Power Relief [package insert]. Lake Forest, IL: OMRON Healthcare, Inc; 2014.
- OMRON electroTHERAPY Pain Relief [package insert]. Lake Forest, IL: OMRON Healthcare, Inc; 2012.
- OMRON Pocket Pain Pro [package insert]. Lake Forest, IL: OMRON Healthcare, Inc; 2016.
- OMRON Avail [package insert]. Lake Forest, IL: OMRON Healthcare, Inc; 2017.
- Electrical nerve stimulation for arthritis pain. Arthritis Foundation. Accessed July 12, 2018.
- Ying KNW, While A. Pain relief in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis: TENS. Br J Community Nurs. 2007;12(8):364-371.
- Dean DD. Trochanteric bursitis treatment & management. Medscape. Updated April 5, 2018. Accessed July 12, 2018.
- Naeser MA, Hahn KK, Lieberman BE, Branco KF. Carpal tunnel syndrome pain treated with low-level laser and microamperes transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation: a controlled study. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2002;83(7):978-988.