MicroAir NebulizerModel: NE-U22V | Available at Retail Partners |
- Smallest size
- Light weight
- Delivers most solution medications
MicroAir, the world’s smallest nebulizer utilizing Vibrating Mesh Technology (V.M.T.), efficiently delivers solution medications for patients suffering from asthma, COPD or other respiratory conditions. Patients appreciate the small product size and powerful delivery that is comparable to table-top compressor nebulizer systems. MicroAir provides respiratory relief wherever you go.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist about how you can get the Omron MicroAir Vibrating Mesh Nebulizer.
- Smallest size of any electronic nebulizer
- Convenient alternative to Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI)
- Lightweight, 6 ounces with 2 "AA" batteries
- Tubeless and cordless operation provides unmatched portability and ease of use
- Delivers medication to the last drop to maximize benefit of treatment
- Delivers undiluted medications to shorten treatment time
- Delivers most solution medications, including Albuterol®, Alupent®, Brokosol®, Isuprel®, Pulmicort Respules®, Proventil®, Ventolin®, Xopenex®, DuoNeb® and Intal®
CAUTION: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician and/or licensed healthcare practitioner.
Includes: unit, unit cover, medication bottle, mesh cap, mask and mouthpiece adapter, mouthpiece, storage case, instruction manual, instructional DVD
Your NE-U22V Nebulizer, excluding the mesh cap and accessories, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 2 years from date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with your device. The above warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge your Omron Nebulizer. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.