Your well-being is a numbers game. To stay ahead, you need to know your stats, chart your progress and set goals. That’s just what Omron Wellness, our mobile apps and compatible products, can help you do.
Leading a more fulfilling life begins with having a clearer picture of your health. Register for your free account today!
The Omron Wellness App
Download Free on App Store or Google Play
With the Omron Blood Pressure Wellness App, you can wirelessly sync your readings to your smartphone or tablet. Once you log in, you can easily track your history and detect any changes in your blood pressure over time. Users can also set up a free account at Omron’s companion website OmronWellness.com.
Omron Wellness compatible products:
- 7 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BP761)
- 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BP786)
- 7 Series Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (BP654)
- 10 Series Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (BP653)
The Omron Fitness App
Download Free on App Store or Google Play
Your Omron Fitness product collects all sorts of data about your exercise activities. All of your information is easily synced here from the Omron Fitness mobile app or device to your own personal dashboard. Viewable on your desktop, tablet or smartphone, it’s a running record of your activity. Users can also set up a free account at Omron’s companion website OmronWellness.com.
Omron Fitness compatible products:
- Alvita Wireless Activity Tracker (HJ-327T)
- Alvita USB Pedometer (HJ-322U)
- Alvita USB Pedometer (HJ-323U)
- Alvita USB Pedometer (HJ-324U)
Omron Health Management Software
Omron Health Management Software (OHMS) allows you to easily upload data from you blood pressure monitor or pedometer directly to your personal computer. By using the Health Management Software to keep track of your health and fitness data, you can easily set goals and analyze your progress, as well as provide vital updates to your health care provider.
NOTE: OHMS is not compatible with third party health management programs, such as Microsoft® HealthVault™ or WalkingSpree. If you are using one of these programs, please follow the directions provided with that software program. As of April 1, 2014, Omron will not be updating OHMS to other operating systems unless noted below.
Omron Health Management Software (OHMS) v. U1.32: Compatible with Windows® 7/Vista/XP/2000. Not compatible with Windows® 8 and Mac products. Omron Health Management Software is included in the following products:
Blood Pressure Monitors (Click link for instruction manual)
Pedometer (Click link for instruction manual)
Installation Tips for Omron Health Management Software
- Ensure your computer meets the following system requirements:
- Processor: 600 Mz or higher, Pentium compatible CPU, PC/AT compatible machine
- Memory capacity: 128MB or more
- Hard disc space: 32MB or more
- Display: Super VGA (800 x 600 pixel) or higher screen resolution
- To install OHMS, you must have administrative privileges.
- Close all running applications and disable anti-virus software before installation. It may interfere with the setup options of OHMS.
- Enable OHMS again after installation is complete.ark of Walkingspree USA Ltd.
Help get your blood pressure under control by home monitoring and tracking of your blood pressure, or walking to improve your weight and fitness. The below links will help you connect with Microsoft® HealthVault™. Not compatible with Windows® 8 or higher. Find HealthVault compatible Omron blood pressure monitors and pedometers.
Microsoft® HealthVault™ Drivers for 10 Series™+ (BP791IT):
Microsoft® HealthVault™ Drivers for HEM-790IT, Elite 7300IT, HEM-670IT, HJ-720ITC:
Microsoft® HealthVault™ Product Support Documents: 10 Series™+ (BP791IT)
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. App store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. iOS is a trademark of Cisco, registered in the U.S. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. Samsung and Galaxy S are trademarks of Samsung, registered in the U.S. Microsoft, Windows and HealthVault are registered trademarks of Microsoft Inc. Pentium is a trademark of Intel Corporation. WalkingSpree is a registered trademark of Walkingspree USA Ltd.