Compatible with existing workflow
Clinician interactions happen within the EMR or the VitalSight Dashboard.
No setup or device costs
VitalSight sends devices directly to patients and provides setup support.
Actionable data is generated in near real time
Abnormal readings trigger an EMR or VitalSight Dashboard alert for clinician intervention.
Positive cash flow from day one
Easy claim-reporting process that generates revenue from first interaction.
How Does VitalSight Work?
Blood Pressure Monitor
Body Weight Scale
- VitalSight makes the service completely seamless for clinicians. Simply send the order to VitalSight, and we deliver the devices you want directly to the patients. We even provide technical onboarding support.
- Patients take their own blood pressure and/or weight measurements. Results are automatically sent to the clinicians’ EMR system and evaluated based on established thresholds. Normal readings are recorded for reference, while readings outside the thresholds alert clinicians to provide corrective treatment.
- Ongoing monitoring like VitalSight provides has been shown to significantly increase blood pressure controlThis link will redirect you to the footnote with a title “Long-term Outcomes of the Effects of Home Blood Pressure Telemonitoring and Pharmacist Management on Blood Pressure Among Adults With Uncontrolled Hypertension,” JAMA Network, September 7, 2018, accessed at https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/27017332 and, in most cases, is covered by Medicare.
With this technology, my grandfather has the ability to essentially, ‘check in’ every day with his healthcare provider from the comfort of his home.
It helps bridge the gap between checkups, and we are so glad to have this tool while we work to maintain his health and quality of life.
Reimbursement rates for your state
Hover over any state to view the 2023 Medicare reimbursement rates.
Dr. Ajay Madhani talks about the benefits of remote patient monitoring with VitalSight.
VitalSight has demonstrated to me the value of having alerts and appropriate heart health data to make medical management, critical treatment plans, or preventive assessments that avoid heart attacks and kidney failure.
This introductory video provides an overview of VitalSight remote patient monitoring.
See how Dr. Lucas uses VitalSight in her clinic to help patients manage their health.
with VitalSight by OMRON
The CDC says 37 million U.S. adults are at risk for heart disease and stroke with uncontrolled Stage 2 hypertension.This link will redirect you to the footnote with a title “Facts About Hypertension,” Center for Disease Control, accessed at https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/facts.htm3 That’s why we’re Going for Zero—the elimination of heart attack and stroke.
The VitalSight RPM service was developed in pursuit of that mission. We are committed to providing actionable data that helps clinicians and patients improve outcomes with better health management.
Help your patients Go for Zero
The VitalSight RPM service makes it easy – and cost-effective – to guide patients to proactively track their health.
- 1.Chronic Diseases in America, Centers for Disease Control. Accessed at https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/resources/infographic/chronic-diseases.htm
- 2.“Long-term Outcomes of the Effects of Home Blood Pressure Telemonitoring and Pharmacist Management on Blood Pressure Among Adults With Uncontrolled Hypertension,” JAMA Network, September 7, 2018, accessed at https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2701733
- 3.“Facts About Hypertension,” Center for Disease Control, accessed at https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/facts.htm