Omron Pocket Pain Pro™ TENS Electrotherapy Unit is a simple but powerful, drug-free solution for relief of achy, stiff or sore muscle and joint pain. Available without a prescription, the Pocket Pain Pro helps to manage your pain in as little as 15 minutes. Under your personalized control, this portable TENS unit invented by Omron, the pain relief experts for 20 years, provides power and relief for multiple body pains.
- Utilizes Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) technology used by physical therapists and chiropractors for more than 30 years
- Features 3 pre-set pain programs (Arm/Shoulder, Lower Back and Leg/Foot)¬ and 2 massage-like modes (Knead and Steady) each with 10 adjustable levels of power intensity to help relieve pain almost anywhere
- Small, portable, easy-to-use, and can be used discretely anywhere
- Includes comfortable, self-adhesive Long Life Pads (1 pair) that are reusable up to 150 times with plastic holder for storage
- Safe, 100% drug-free relief for multiple pains
Includes: unit, electrode cords, 2 Long Life Pads, Pad Holder, 2 AA Batteries, quick start guide, and Instruction Manual
WARNING: Use this unit with only with the leads, electrodes, and accessories recommended by Omron to avoid damage to the unit.
Your Omron Pocket Pain Pro unit, excluding the batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided. The cord with pads supplied with the unit are warranted for 30 days. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, replace without charge, any unit covered by the above warranty. Replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.
Pain Relief Pad Club
Subscribe & Save 25%
Enroll in our Pain Relief Pad Club for FREE and SAVE 25% on every set of Long Life replacement pads. When you sign up for our Pain Relief Pad Club, we’ll automatically send you a new set of pads every 3 months. Your first set of pads will ship when you sign up. You may cancel your subscription at any time.