7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (2014 Series)Model: BP760N | In Stock |
- 2 Users With 120 Memory Capacity
- EasyWrap ComFit Cuff
Offering precision and comfort with our Easy-Wrap ComFit Cuff that fits standard and large Arms, the Omron 7 Series home blood pressure monitor helps ensure consistent precise readings with our Advanced Accuracy. This model offers precision and comfort, with an accurate but simple interface. And with the touch of a button you can learn all you need to know about your blood pressure, and be assured your numbers are accurate.
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended home blood pressure monitor
- Comfortable and simple to adjust, the pre-formed ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm ensuring the brachial artery is compressed for a more precise reading and fits arms 9 to 17 inches
- Multi-colored indicator lights clearly show how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels
- Feel empowered by accuracy with technology that automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes and detects irregular heartbeats
- Track your health with increased memory storage allowing you to monitor and store the last 120 readings for more than one person
Includes: unit, ComFit cuff (fits arms 9″ to 17″ in circumference), 4 AA batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide
Your BP760N Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding the arm cuff and batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 5 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The arm cuff is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 1 year from the date of purchase when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, replace without charge any monitor or arm cuff covered by the above warranty. Replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranty.