7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure MonitorModel: BP760N | In Stock
Bundle Up and Save:
- Purchase a 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor and get the AC Adapter for $10 when you click here.
- Purchase a 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor and get the Pain Relief TENS Unit for $25 when you click here.
Offering precision and comfort with our Easy-wrap ComFit Cuff that will fit standard and large sized arms or arms measuring 9 to 17 inches in circumference. The Omron 7 Series® home blood pressure monitor (BP760N) helps ensure consistent precise readings with our Advanced Accuracy. The 7 Series Upper Arm model offers precision and comfort, with an accurate but simple interface that includes: LED lights that help you identify where your measurements lies in relation to internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood pressure, an irregular heartbeat detector that will alert you if an irregular heartbeat is detected during a blood pressure reading with the irregular heartbeat indicator icon, 2 person 60 memory storage that allows 2 users to look back at the last 60 readings and advanced averaging that will display the average of 3 readings taken within the period of 10 minutes to provide an even more accurate picture of your heart’s health. With the touch of a button you can learn all you need to know about your blood pressure, and be assured your numbers are accurate.
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand
- Automatically averages your last 3 readings taken over 10 minutes for a more accurate impression
- LED Indicator lights clearly show where your readings fall in comparison to medically approved standards
- Easy wrap ComFit Cuff is simple to adjust and inflates around the entire arm to avoid incorrect cuff positioning ensuring a precise reading. Cuff fits arm circumferences from 9" to 17”.
- Saves 120 readings so that multiple users can store weeks of blood pressure measurements on one device
Includes: main unit, Easy-Wrap ComFit cuff (9″-17″), 4 AA batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide
Your BP760N Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding the arm cuff and batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 5 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The arm cuff is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 1 year from the date of purchase when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, replace without charge any monitor or arm cuff covered by the above warranty. Replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranty.