10 Series+ Upper Arm Blood Pressure MonitorModel: BP791IT | In Stock
The Omron 10+ Series upper arm home blood pressure monitor (BP791IT) has advanced features that provide users with detailed information to better manage their heart health. With a touch of a button, you can learn all you need to know about your blood pressure and be reassured you’re getting an accurate reading. The 10+ Series Omron blood pressure monitor includes calibration check, irregular heartbeat detection that will display an indicator icon if an irregular heartbeat is detected during a measurement, Omron TruRead technology for a more accurate picture of your heart’s health by taking an average of your readings over 3 separate measurements, compatibility with both Microsoft HealthVault and Omron Health Management Software, and can store readings for 2 users and up to 100 readings each. When you trust your heart health to Omron, you’ll be empowered by accuracy.
This unit is not part of the 2014 Advanced Accuracy Series.
- TruRead™ takes three consecutive readings and automatically calculates the average for an accurate reading
- Easy wrap ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm to avoid incorrect cuff positioning ensuring a precise reading and expandable cuff fits arms up to 17” in circumference
- Saves 200 readings so that two users can store 100 readings each of blood pressure measurements on one device
- Compatible with Microsoft® HealthVault™ using the included USB cable to log, track and share your readings online
- Compatible with downloadable Omron Health Management Software to track your progress toward better blood pressure health and see how your measurements trend over time
NOTE: OHMS is not compatible with third party health management programs, such as Microsoft® HealthVault™, Google Health or WalkingSpree. If you are using one of these programs, please follow the directions provided with that software program.
Includes: main unit, ComFit Cuff (9″-17″), USB cable, AC Adapter, 4 AA batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide
Your Omron BP791IT 10 series Plus Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding the arm cuff and batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 5 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The arm cuff is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within one year from the date of purchase when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any monitor or arm cuff covered by the above warranties. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.