Evolv Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure MonitorModel: BP7000 | In Stock
This innovative upper arm one-piece blood pressure monitor uses our exclusive heart health algorithm, Advanced Accuracy. It measures more data points and eliminates interference from movement for more precise, clinically-accurate readings. It’s also redesigned from the ground up.
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand and the #1 selling manufacturer of blood pressure monitors for 40 years
- Innovative one-piece design takes clinically-accurate readings without awkward wires or hoses
- Built sleek and compact so you can take reliable readings anywhere, any time
- Simple, intuitive controls allow for no-hassle set up and easy use time and time again
- Connects to Omron Connect App with Bluetooth® technology so you can monitor your trends and share your readings with family or a healthcare provider (can be used without a smart device)
- Wide-range cuff fits standard to large adult upper arms 9” to 17” in circumference
Includes: main unit with Wide Range cuff, instruction manual, quick start guide, 4 AAA batteries
Your BP7000 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 5 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, replace without charge any monitor covered by the above warranty. Replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranty.
Omron Connect App
The Omron Connect App
Download Free on App Store or Google Play
The Omron Connect app makes it easy to check your heart health anytime, anywhere. By syncing readings wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet, the app charts your daily measurements, allowing you to see your progress. Compatible with the Omron Evolv Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor.
- Easily sync your readings to your smartphone via Bluetooth
- Share your progress by emailing readings to family or physicians
- Keep track of your heart history by storing and saving unlimited readings
- Get a complete view of your blood pressure with systolic, diastolic and pulse readings
Make the Most out of Connect
Bringing You Closer to Your Heart Health
- Keep all your readings in one convenient place
- Compatible with Apple® HealthKit
- View your measurements by day, week, month or year