Heat Pain Pro TENS UnitModel: PM311 | In Stock
The Omron Heat Pain Pro™ TENS Unit is the only device on the market that combines soothing heat for achy muscles with TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) technology to relieve acute muscle and joint pain. Through alternating periods of TENS and Heat, or TENS alone, 6 pre-set body pain modes, 3 massage modes and 20 intensity levels that can be used on multiple pains throughout the body, the Heat Pain Pro TENS Unit helps users get better control and relief of their pain. It also has a rechargeable battery that will save you money over buying replacement batteries. The Omron Heat Pain Pro provides 100% drug-free pain relief so you can avoid the side effects associated with prescription medications – helping you get back to a full and active life.
- Powerful Therapy: The only device on the market that combines soothing heat for achy muscles with TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) technology to relieve acute muscle and joint pain.
- Relieves Multiple Body Pains: Offers 6 pre-set body pain modes (arm, lower back, leg, foot, joint, shoulder) and 3 massage modes (tap, knead, rub) with 20 levels of intensity to help relief multiple pains throughout the body.
- Rechargeable battery: Save money by not having to buy replacement batteries.
- Gel pads (Electrodes) can be used up to 30 times before replacing; heat up to 110 F for on the spot warmth – comparable to a low setting on a heating pad. Click here to order Gel Refills.
- Safe & Effective: 100% drug free, for home use, prescription free. Has been used by physical therapists and chiropractors for over 30 years.
Subscribe & Save 25%
Enroll in our Gel Subscription Club for FREE and SAVE 25% on every set of gel refills you order. When you sign up for our Subscription Club, we’ll automatically send you a new box of gels every 3 months. Your first box will ship when you sign up. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
Includes: main unit, ac adapter, 2 pair of gels, cord with pads, pad holder, instruction manual, and quick start guide/pad placement guide
WARNING: Use this unit with only with the leads, electrodes, and accessories recommended by Omron to avoid damage to the unit.
Your Omron Heat Pain Pro unit, excluding the batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 1 year from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided. The cord with pads supplied with the unit are warranted for 30 days. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, replace without charge, any unit covered by the above warranty. Replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.
HOW TO USE HEAT PAIN PRO
How does TENS and HEAT work?
Physical therapists have been using the combination of heat and TENS for decades. The HEAT warms the muscle for soothing comfort, and TENS provides pain relief. TENS therapy suggests that electrical stimulation therapy may work in several ways:
1. The gentle electrical pulses move through the skin to nearby nerves to block or shut out the pain message from ever reaching the brain from the source of the pain.
2. The gentle electrical pulses increase the production of the body’s natural pain killer, such as endorphins.
3. Furthermore, it is thought that the electrical stimulation improves blood circulation as well. Muscles contract and relax with the flow of the electrical stimulation. With repeated contracting and relaxing, the blood flows in and out and the blood circulation is improved.
Get Started With Your Therapy
1. Pad Placement: Clean and dry affected area so it is free of all lotions/oils/sweat. The PAD with GEL should be applied only to normal, intact, clean, healthy skin that is not experiencing any swelling or inflammation.
2. Customize Your Therapy: All therapies automatically stop after 30 minutes. To change therapies, turn main unit off, then on again.
– Combo 1 Therapy delivers 15 minutes of heat followed by 15 minutes of any one of the TENS modes for a total of 30 minutes of therapy.
– Combo 2 Therapy delivers heat and TENS alternately for a total of 30 minutes of therapy.
– TENS Therapy provides only TENS for 30 minutes.
3. Pick Heat Setting: Heat setting applies only to Combo 1 or Combo 2 Therapies. Actual temperature may vary due to skin condition, age, location of pain and more.
– Low temperature – 107 degrees Fahrenheit.
– High temperature – 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Pick 1 of 9 Modes: Combo 1 and Combo 2 Therapies begin with “Heat” and you will see a red glow. When TENS is in use, the red glow will disappear.
– Mode 1: Tap
– Mode 2: Knead
– Mode 3: Rub
– Mode 4: Arm
– Mode 5: Lower Back
– Mode 6: Leg
– Mode 7: Foot
– Mode 8: Joint
– Mode 9: Shoulder
5. Adjust The Level of Intensity (1 Low – 20 High): Start at the lowest intensity level and slowly increase it by pushing the up or down arrow button. You should feel a gentle pulsing sensation. When the main unit is in “TENS” stimulation, you can adjust the power level of intensity.