Omron Health Management Software
Omron Health Management Software (OHMS) allows you to easily upload data from you blood pressure monitor or pedometer directly to your personal computer. By using the Health Management Software to keep track of your health and fitness data, you can easily set goals and analyze your progress, as well as provide vital updates to your health care provider.
NOTE: OHMS is not compatible with third party health management programs, such as Microsoft® HealthVault™ or WalkingSpree. If you are using one of these programs, please follow the directions provided with that software program. As of April 1, 2014, Omron will not be updating OHMS to other operating systems unless noted below.
Omron Health Management Software (OHMS) v. U1.32: Compatible with Windows® 7/Vista/XP/2000. Not compatible with Windows® 8 and Mac products. Omron Health Management Software is included in the following products: BP791IT, HEM-790IT, HEM-790ITN, ELITE-7300IT, HEM-670ITN, and HJ-720ITC.
Installation Tips for Omron Health Management Software
- Ensure your computer meets the following system requirements:
- Processor: 600 Mz or higher, Pentium compatible CPU, PC/AT compatible machine
- Memory capacity: 128MB or more
- Hard disc space: 32MB or more
- Display: Super VGA (800 x 600 pixel) or higher screen resolution
- To install OHMS, you must have administrative privileges.
- Close all running applications and disable anti-virus software before installation. It may interfere with the setup options of OHMS.
- Enable OHMS again after installation is complete.ark of Walkingspree USA Ltd.
Help get your blood pressure under control by home monitoring and tracking of your blood pressure, or walking to improve your weight and fitness. The below links will help you connect with Microsoft HealthVault. Not compatible with Windows® 8 or higher.
NOTE: Microsoft HealthVault service has been discontinued from use and is no longer supported by Microsoft or OMRON Healthcare as of November 20, 2019.
Microsoft, Windows and HealthVault are registered trademarks of Microsoft Inc. Pentium is a trademark of Intel Corporation. WalkingSpree is a registered trademark of Walkingspree USA Ltd.