FAQs: Omron TENS | Omron TENS Mobile App
1. What is the Omron TENS Mobile App?
A mobile app (or application) is software designed to run on your smartphone or tablet. The Omron TENS app allows you to wirelessly control the Avail Dual Channel Wireless TENS devices from your smartphone or hand held device, as well as track your pain and TENS therapy treatments.
2. What devices and Omron products are compatible with the Omron TENS app?
3. How much does the Omron TENS Mobile App cost?
Our mobile app is available for FREE.
4. Where can I download the OMRON TENS Mobile App?
5. What do I do if my phone is lost or stolen?
If you have a new phone, you will need to re-install the Omron TENS app.
6. My phone or tablet was compatible previously, but is not with the latest version of the Omron TENS Mobile App?
While some other devices and operating systems may have worked in the past or on occasion, new updates may prevent them from working in the future.
7. Why is location permission asked when installing the Omron TENS app for Android?
This app needs to access your location to connect to Bluetooth.
8. Why is storage permission asked when installing the Omron TENS app for Android?
This app will be able to access Storage to allow feedback to be sent to our Consumer Support Team via the app.