FAQs: Omron Wellness | Driver
What is the Omron Driver?
What devices require the Omron Driver to connect to OmronWellness.com?
- Alvita USB Pedometers (HJ-322U/HJ-323U/HJ-324U)
- Omron Pocket Pedometer (HJ-720ITC)
- Omron 10 Series+ Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BP791IT)
Do I need an Omron Wellness account to download the Omron Driver?
Yes, you need to create a FREE account to use OmronWellness.com with your compatible device.
I already have an account for OmronFitness.com, can I use that email and password?
Do I need to download the Omron Driver again?
Yes, the new Omron Driver is required to upload data into your Omron Wellness account.
Where can I find the Omron driver?
The driver can be downloaded from the helpful links section of your Omron Wellness Dashboard.
How do I install the driver?
After creating your Omron Wellness account, go to your dashboard and select the Omron Driver in the helpful links section. Follow the on screen instructions.
How do I transfer data to OmronWellness.com with the Omron Driver?
- Log in to your Omron Wellness account
- Connect your device to your PC
- Select your compatible Omron device on screen
- Click Upload Data and/or Start Upload and follow the instructions on screen
I’ve uploaded my data, why can’t I see it?
There may be a brief delay before your data is available in your dashboard.
What system is the Omron Driver compatible with?
The Omron Driver works on Windows PCs and OS X for Mac users.