Frequently asked questions about shipping information on our webstore.
Estimated delivery date range is calculated by “Product Availability + Shipping Location + Shipping Speed.”
– Product Availability: If a product is listed as “In Stock,” it will usually ship within 1-2 business days. During holidays, specials or exclusive promotions or due to other factors some “In Stock” items may have a longer lead time to prepare for shipment.
– Shipping Location: The location where your package is being delivered to.
– Shipping Speed: This is the shipping method that you choose during Checkout. You may choose Economy Postal (3-5 days), 2nd Day (2 business days) and Next Day (1 business day). Business days do not include weekends.
If a carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we’ll notify you of the return by email and issue a full refund. We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable.
– We currently ship orders within the contiguous United States plus Alaska and Hawaii.
– We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or freight forwarders.
– We do not ship internationally, nor do we ship to US Protectorates, Guam or the Virgin Islands.
– For some orders a signature may be required upon delivery.
– Currently we only accept shipping to one address and cannot split orders.
– Depending on the shipping location, your order may take additional time to reach its destination due to a remote location.
– Delivery times are approximations. If there are delays, we will do our best to notify you.
– Some orders may be shipped via USPS and the delivery time frame may vary.
– After your order is placed the shipping location and shipping method cannot be changed.